Kenneth Madden

Hebden Bridge Talk

I really really enjoyed the weekend talk at Hebden Bridge. Remember, what is sought is already all that is- it’s not in a meeting more then anywhere else. It is simply this, simply what appears to be happening. This is boundless, this is complete.

Thanks to Cath and Steve for doing a great job on the organizing and being so welcoming.

9 Comments

Stuart Fenner said:

Thank you so much for coming to share with us with such warmth,humour and friendship,this utterly uncompromising and unique message.A totally wonderful and mindblowing experience!

7:27 am March 30, 2011 | Link
Kenneth said:

Thanks Stuart- yes the meetings are something different that’s for sure, I’m always amazed by the message really, it’s stunning- nothing to do with Kenneth, or Stuart, or anyone. Great to see you Stuart, see you sometime- always for the first time.

8:43 am March 30, 2011 | Link
Eva Luetke-Brochtrup said:

Thanks for coming to hebden bridge Kenneth. I still feel “bubbling” inside with gratitude, delight and amazement…
extraordinary and ordinary all at the same time. Everything and nothing. Plain beautiful old new life… :-) )

12:36 pm March 30, 2011 | Link
Steve W said:

what are you lot on about? none of you were there! ( I know coz I wasn’t there either ).

Seriously to echo the others great weekend, thanks for coming over Kenneth

9:02 pm March 30, 2011 | Link
Kenneth said:

It was great to meet you Eva and Steve. Yes indeed, plain beautiful old new life. ha.

8:48 am March 31, 2011 | Link
Philip said:

I wasn’t there either but I’m sure it was good. Kenneth I love your take on the photograph, ‘revealing the extraordinary’. Ever thought of coming to Australia to conduct some meetings?

3:23 pm April 3, 2011 | Link
Kenneth said:

Well, it’s Freefall Philip- you never no what’ll happen! That;s the beauty of it.

9:06 am April 4, 2011 | Link
Patricia said:

Thanks Kenneth for being there, up somewhere, an uncompromising message spoken by no one to remind nobody of the real nothing

9:36 pm April 12, 2011 | Link
me said:

i want a new post! :-)

11:37 pm April 16, 2011 | Link

What do you think?

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *